You know why women often say “nothing’s wrong” when something is definitely bothering them
It’s because men have been belittling, minimizing and mocking our emotions forever
And we are socialized to be as passive and undemanding and selfless as possible, and not to run any risk of bothering or angering a man lest he abandon or hurt us
It’s not passive aggression, it is fear
oh my god
What are some things that are useful to know In the endeavor of letting go of things. asked by etoile-myers
1. There is no actual act of letting go, there is just no longer holding on.
2. When you touch a stove and it burns you, you don’t have to tell yourself to stop. When you connect the cause and effect, letting go is natural.
3. Attachments fall away on their own when you no longer seek yourself in them.
4. Who is the one journeying toward freedom? The one who is already free.
Everything has already let go of you. Therefore letting go is just getting with reality.
5. You cannot actually hold onto things and so you cannot actually let go of them. Seeing that is letting go.
As they say, let go or be dragged.
i don’t even get angry anymore everything bad that happens just makes me sigh and feel tired
I’m not crying there’s just overpriced college education in my eye